Hiring A DJ
It is always advisable to ask some key questions before making that vital decision on who to choose. To prevent the experience of wishing you had gone with someone else and not just the cheapest, DJ Ollie Mobile Discos have some friendly advice on how to make sure that doesn’t actually happen to you. Remember, you only get one chance to get it right.
- Always get a minimum of three quotes.
- Always ask to see at least two local references.
- Ask them to talk you through how they start the night and get the guests dancing, also what they would do if no one seems to be getting up at the beginning of the night.
- It’s not just about the music, the DJ should make the party complete, so ask how they entertain your guests to ensure they are right for your occasion.
- Ask them to advise you on how the night should be run, if they’re experienced and successful this should be told without hesitation.
- Finally, make sure they guarantee a great night to be sure they can justify their price – remember you get what you pay for.
Free DJ Hire Quote
If you’re currently looking to hire a professional DJ for your event or party in York or across Yorkshire; why not consider DJ Ollie. We are happy to give a free quote, so please contact us with your requirements.